Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It is READY!!!!

Brett finished the basement on the weekend!!! It is great. The kids love it, I love it- everyone is so happy. I feel a great stress lifted from my shoulders, because now I don't have to worry about the kids breaking something on the main floor. All the toys are back out- and the kids are having a blast re-discovering them.

Here are some pictures of the new space


Also...

Danika is now just over 9 months old. I am going to take her to the clinic in May to get her weighed and measured. She isn't crawling yet- but is showing signs- she gets her bum off the floor- and turns in circles. She LOVES to "walk" if we hold her hands. Her swimming class is coming to an end this weekend- but we are planning on going every week or two still- so she stays used to the water. Her hair is growing like crazy- it will soon be ready for some small pig tails!

Also- we have big news- we are planning something, and I am so excited about it. But you will all have to wait a couple days to find out what it is! It should be final tonight....

1 comment:

jess said...

Wow! The basement looks great. I wish you lived closer so Zach could go to your dayhome when I go back to work. You have done a great job making it look fun and inviting.

About Me

My photo
The Hendricks family consists of one work at home dad, 2 children, and a work at home mom- who tries to hold it all together!